Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kale and black bean enchilada recipe!

It is a beautiful fall Sunday morning!! I'm preparing for my work week and came across this deliciousness,
http://veganyumminess.com/black-bean-and-kale-enchiladas/

Enchilada Bite

Actually this is tomorrows dinner. Tonight is Quinoa with all kinds of goodies in it, cucumber, feta cheese, olives, raisins, etc.... with a great salad!! Can't wait to try this deliciousness!!!

As for my workout, I had a great run then ended with a pilates leg series and stretches:)

A busy week coming up.... Pilates, Pilates and more Pilates classes!!! LOVE IT!!
I am ready for the week. Last full week of school for the kids this month . Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!!





No comments: