Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Chia Smoothie Recipe

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I sure did, camping in our new RV:)   So, I had to spend all day yesterday catching up. I had the usual Monday morning Pilates class. Then, an afternoon run.

Today was an intense circuit workout. I did Sprints on treadmil, legs/ shoulders and chest and tris.... ended with a great stretch. Now, I'm off to do more errands. Stocking up the RV.

Every 10 days or so I try to switch up my routines.

I have a new smoothie recipe:       *** This is my post workout recovery drink
8oz of almond milk plus protein
1 banana
2 TBS of chia seeds
1 cup of any frozen fruit ( I like strawberry and blueberries)
1 to 11/2 tsp vanilla  extract
cinnamon to tase

http://www.nuts.com/cookingbaking/chia-seeds/premium.html

Breakfast I start my day with the no carb bread up top but I add frozen fruit instead of water and add vanilla extract and cinnamon, top it with coconut(shredded, unsweetened) and slivered almonds. Yummy!!

Then my smoothie from above, Lunch is usually a salad of some sort. Then, I juice for afternoon snack and rehydrate.

Dinner is whatever these days:) busy,busy with sports. Tonight is a light dinner for me because I have my 5:30- 6:30 evening Pilates class at the Hospital.

Enjoy your day everyone!!

No comments: