Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, May 18, 2013

http://strengthandcore.blogspot.com/2013/02/blizzard-2013-cauliflower-pizza-crust.html

Woke up this morning and ran!!! It is so beautiful out. But, since there is soo much pollen out, I ran on the treadmil which faces the outside so, I felt like I was outside. I only run for time, not distance. I ran for 50 min. then a 3 min cool down. But, the last 5 min.'s of my run I do a cool down jog...so, it's very slow almost a walk. I ran with Madison's music... tracks like, John Mayer's "Heartbreak warfare" for warm up motivation or kick my butt music like, Icona Pop " I Love it" or "Blow me one more kiss" (I think Pink) to chill out music to Katy perry, Jessie J, Cold Play, etc.....love having a teenager, they have all the good music:)


Friday night Pizza night was my cauliflower pizza topped with Alfresco Garlic and Chicken sausage with onion and herbs. It was really good. The chicken sausage has 140 cal. per link, 7 g. of fat, 15 g. of protein. I wasin need of more protein thats why I added the chicken:)  I mean a good meaty protein.

http://strengthandcore.blogspot.com/2013/02/blizzard-2013-cauliflower-pizza-crust.html

Today, we are off to do kids sports and birthday parties and sleepovers.....So, basically all kids stuff:)

Oh, that reminds me! I just saw this amazing video... you have to google it on You Tube. It's called "The Gift of an Ordinary Day". Love it!!!


I also forgot our Mother's Day Pictures


Lunch in Freeport, ME

Playing pictionary












QUESTION OF THE DAY? What is your favorite music to run to?

Have a great weekend everyone:)

No comments: