Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

National Walk to school day

Here it is Wednesday again, and it is a beautiful morning. Today, is National Walk to school day so, I walked Luke to the school bus stop:) Since it's too far and dangerous to walk all the way to school.

Today I am starting with my am class ( usually weights and ending with pilates) then off to spin class and then when My daughter goes to swim in the evening I usually go running while I wait for her:) Then, I can come home and relax! If there is ever such a thing.

Last night for dinner, I made roasted veggies but, the faily had grilled pizza so, I did have a few bites. I was soo good. Then, the kids made smores' so, of course I had to have one. You gotta live right:)

Yesterday I made this awesome bread.  Recipe to come later.

Enjoy your Day!

No comments: