Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pilates 5 and planks

Just to clear up some confusion, My Pilates classes are Mat for all levels. The reformer is done on a private only session. Loving the fall weather. It's just starting to turn a little chilly at night and in the morning, with that crisp feel in the air.  I am able to do my sessions or classes outside with this cool weather. Just finished another busy week. Loving my own Pilates classes that I am taking for myself.

This weekends focus is the Pilates 5 (single leg stretch, double leg stretch, lower and lifts, single straight leg stretch, and criss crosses)and Planks!  When doing these focus on the slow and concentrated move. Working your breathe through the movement. Doing about 12 reps each! All body workout done in about 20-25min.

Last night for Pizza night I had:   Sun-dried tomato hummus and pizza on a flat bread tortilla, which consisted of feta, olives, sun dried tomatoes and olive oil. Yummmy!!!

Off to baseball game!!
Also, my husband and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary:)

No comments: