Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New class schedule and juicing recipe

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. I met with Paula today, owner of Young at heart and I have the link to the website to register for classes. Thank You Paula for the wonderful lunch and it was great to meet Amanda. Great crew to be working with.

Made some wonderful applesauce with all our apples from apple picking!Yum!!

a great juicing recipe:

4 or 5 celery stalks
1 cucumber (2 small)
1 or 2 apples
2 handfuls of baby spinach
1 inch of fresh ginger
fresh hot peppers ( choose wisely) I like my peppers hot but, add a little at a time....

This juice recipe is full of vitamins c, Iron, folate, fiber and it's also great for rehydration.


Enjoy the week!

2 comments:

paula said...

Thanks Stephanie! I am so pleased to have you part of the team and know I will learn so much...maybe a lesson on blogging :). Talk soon.

eb said...

Hi Stephanie~ the blog site looks great, I finally figured out that I had to reset my Google password.

I look forward to taking classes at Young at Heart in the future. Talk soon.