Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Slideshow with music

 
 
When I workout everyone is either sleeping or at work & school. But, this Friday my kids were home and therefore able to take some pictures for me. I like to take pictures to check for any imbalances I may have. I have put together a fun slideshow with my morning motivational music. Take a look and enjoy!!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!  We don't have any real traditions for this special day so tonight our dinner is green colored theme. Mexican food with Guacamole, salad greens and green veggies!






http://www.kizoa.com/Video-Maker/d9172392kP71713028o1/blogslideshow




Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, was there supposed to be more than one picture in the slideshow?

Unknown said...

Angela, If you click on the link below you'll see the slideshow.