Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Repost of pre and post workout eating ideas

Good morning, What a week it was! All these late nights with early mornings, leave me no time write in my blog. I know you all have been checking in with me via email or texts so, Thank you!

I did have a request to repost a past blog on what to eat pre and post workout.
so, click on the link below and it will take you to that page:)


http://strengthandcore.blogspot.com/2012/10/pre-and-post-workout-meals-acorn-squash.html
Stuffed Acorn Squash












Today, I am doing a light run just for me time. Then, I will end with some light yoga stretches and prepare for the upcoming week.

Calling anyone who can help with my blogging....not my thing but, love getting info out to you all.

Last night made some wonderful Roasted Veggies for dinner.

REMEMBER TO WORK HARDER, SMARTER AND NOT LONGER.
Remember your long term goal of being healthy but, your short term goal will get you through the day. My short range motivation is that shorts weather is coming. My goal time frame is by Easter weekend I want to hit my goal look. Not so much a weight goal but for me it's a look.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

No comments: