Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2014

National Blueberry Popover day

12 More days until spring!!!
 
 
I am enjoying a day off to catch up on things.
Started my day off with a great workout of running and body weight strength moves.
 
Breakfast a chia seed smoothie;)
 
Lunch: not sure yet.
 
Dinner is an awesome stew I have in the crockpot!
 
Quote of the Day:    ***Remember exercise starts in the mind***
 
“It’s the mind itself which shapes the body.” – Joseph Pilates -
 
“The only workout you’ll regret is the one you didn’t do.” – unknown
 
“To achieve the highest accomplishments within the scope of our capabilities in all walks of life we must constantly strive to acquire strong, healthy bodies and develop our minds to the limits of our ability.”- Joseph Pilates
 
Today is also National Blueberry Popover day. I may just have to make some:)
 
Enjoy your Monday and have a wonderful Week!
 
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Spring!! Why is there fresh snow on the ground?! 2 more days until Jillian Michaels Maximize Your Life show. I need all the motivation I can get!