Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Health Benefits of Sleep 10/13/12

WOW!!! What a difference getting a good nights sleep does for the body. My husband is able to toss and turn all night and I never know it!!! Being that I'm like....10 feet away from him! LOL!!! That's what it feels like with our new King size bed. I usually don't exercise on Saturdays but since I felt so great this morning, I did workout this am. There are so many Health benefits of getting good sleep.

http://longevity.about.com/od/lifelongenergy/tp/healthy_sleep.htm


Now off for kids games all day:) But hey, I'm rested and had a great workout now I can relax the rest of the day....Oh yeah, until dinner!!! The boys need their comfort food So, I'm thinking vegetarian chilli with Polenta and maybe some stuffed tomatoes. I can't for movie night tonight!!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

Still looking for more soup recipes. Especially ones with fall foods like, lentils, pumpkin, apples, butternut squash,etc....

No comments: