Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Friday, October 26, 2012

Strength Day 10/26/12

QUOTE OF THE DAY:   ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN!!!

TGIF!!!!! It has been another crazy week. One child home sick with sinus infection and the other one busy with sports. It's all good though, just busy. No time to blog. Looking forward to making new videos soon!!!

Today I have two clients, then  my own workout now that both kids are back in school.

Strength: Whole body to include plyometrics
Cardio: Running up hill on treadmill

Looking forward to a nice evening with the kids. My husband is working late. I think we'll do some Halloween shopping and after dinner making some Homemade carmel apples!!!


Last nights menu: Sundried Hummus with Fennel and Cucumbers for dipping
Tonights menu:???? I might make some Roasted Eggplant Roll-ups.

Question of the day? WHAT TYPE OF VIDEOS ARE  YOU LOOKING FOR???

1 comment:

Anna Sheridan said...

Yoga and Pilates!! ( just as an "extra" because I love my weights!)