Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

Homemade Caramel Apples Chest/ tri's and legs day 10/15/12

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!! We sure did. A new food find:)  Homemade carmel apples but, like no other you've ever tasted. I made this up as I went a long so I don't know about the measurements, I only know how delicious they tasted. My kids and I were wanting to do something fun and festive so we got creative. Who knew???

  • Apple cut into slices
  • little bit of peanut butter or any nut butter of choice (we used smooth pb)
  • Just a little agave nectar to smooth out pb. *** The original recipe calls for 1/4 cup of brown sugar so I always gage my sugar by that.  I always go a little less that the origanl, plus agave is sweeter.
  • caramel extract (1 1/2 tsp) or to taste
  • Then I let the kids decorate how ever they liked( sprinkles, coconut, etc...)
Refridgerate to harden a little (they will never really harden like real caramel) then eat and enjoy!!!

Todays workout: Am Pilates Class:  
                          Strength Training: Chest/ tri's and legs some shoulders
                          I might get a little run in???

Tonights menu??? Thinking Butternut Squash soup? Not sure yet.
Any ideas???

No comments: