Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Sunday, October 28, 2012

PUMPKIN-CURRY-LENTIL-APPLE SOUP RECIPE, Hurricane Sandy prep 10/28/12

Here are a few pics of my little artists work

                                               Picture of a wolf over the ocean, our dog Thunder

This pictures is all about her. All the things that represent her from birth to now.


Today we were suppose to take the kids to spooky Salem but, due to Hurricane Sandy, we decided not to go. The weather is getting a little eerie out. We've spent the day preparing for the storm to hit. The Weather forcast is predicting power outages so, I may not be able to blog for a while:( 

I'm making a wonderful soup!!! (Recipe to follow) This way if the power goes out we can still heat up the already made soup. Madison made the bread:)
Boiled eggs for egg salad sandwiches(requested by the kids)
Juicing my fruits and veggies to have to drink along with water because who wants to drink just water??? Not me. We have smores waiting to make over the fire...
Now that we are ready and prepared maybe we won't lose power!!!
Well, I take care of the food and my husband has been hard at work preparing our house. (generator, gas, fire wood, water, etc...)

I will take pictures to post of our Hurricane Sandy adventure!!! I may have to video my workouts if the power goes out just to chronicle what I did.
Monday will be Chest/tri's and some legs. Am Pilates class
Tues. Back/ Bi's for strength and maybe a spin class for cardio??
Wednesday (HALLOWEEN) shoulders/legs and spin class!!
Thursday cardio day with Pilates
Friday is an whole body workout with weights 

PUMPKIN-CURRY-LENTIL-APPLE SOUP RECIPE 
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pumpkin-curry-with-lentils-and-apples/?scale=4&ismetric=0

However; I did place all ingredients in crock pot (low) to cook all day.
Am I missing anything???

Only time will tell what will happen????
Enjoy your week everyone!!!

1 comment:

York Personal Trainer said...

Stay safe with the hurricane. They can be so frightening. I look forward to reading your future blogs and your soup recipe.