Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Continually persistent

I cannot believe it's been a week since my last post. Where does the time go???
How time flys when you are having fun!!! 
Continuing my 3-1-2-1 In Which I eat clean for three days and then relax just a bit for 1 day and then eating clean for 2 days and relaxing again for another day. I really enjoy this cycle, as it allows me to enjoy more family time and events. So, tonight is my last clean night before I get a day off:)  Love it!!!

Also, continuing my 3-2-1 Intensity level workouts.
3 days of Intensity workouts
2 days of lighter/cardio workouts and
1 day off!
However, I work it so that I never have a day off the same day as a cheat day on my diet.

This morning started with an early morning workout for me of Slow and heavy legs....Then a client. Half days for the kids and probably no school tomorrow with the impending storm.

Tonight with be another leg workout when I workout with my husband!

Until Thursday!!!
Keep positive and keep moving!!!!

No comments: