Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Restore, Renew and Revive and Almond flour cracker recipe



Restore, Renew and Revive
YOUR THURSDAY THAT IS!

My Wednesday was actually my day off. I had a wonderful lunch with my daughter after her mid-terms at Panera Bread (her favorite). Then, my husband made the tuna chard wrap from the Cleanse Menu listed below. I actually made these crackers http://www.elanaspantry.com/  to go with the Tuna instead of the chard.
      
 Great little crackers! Thanks Elena
My workout continues as usual. Not much cardio since my toe and foot is still healing. Today was a Pilates class with weights. But, my Thursday will consist of an early morning workout heavy with Back/ Bi’s. Early morning client. Then off to another Pilates class with weights and ending my day with another Pilates class (I think I’ll just instruct this one!!) I can’t wait until Saturday when I will be attending a wonderful class of “Beating the Sugar Blues”. However, I love sugar and if eaten in the right way, such as chocolate it is very beneficial for you. Maybe I need to blog about the benefits of chocolate “Cocoa”. Life is too short and full of unpredictability to limit such life’s pleasures.





Enjoy!!! Your Thursday. Focus on Restoring, Renewing and Reviving

No comments: