Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, January 27, 2014

National Chocolate Cake Day!!!

Good Monday Morning!!! Today is National Chocolate Cake Day:)  Let there be cake. A busy morning already. This is why I try to be so organized because life always throws us craziness in our lives.


So I made this wonderful Chocolate Quinoa Cake: here is the inspiration picture



http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/2011/06/rich-chocolate-quinoa-cake-with-vanilla-buttercream-frosting/
Here is my cake!!!
 
It was delicious and well worth the attempt. Just not pretty:) I did make some minor changes. I did not have all the eggs the recipe called for so, I substituted with flax seed. My frosting is about 1 cup greek yogurt and maple syrup to taste and a little vanilla extract.

Today's workout: Pilates/weights class in the morning and another Pilates weights class this evening!
Tuesday is slow and heavy working legs/ shoulders and bis


So, I went to the Talk on Beating the Sugar Blues, and it was very informative and Ashley the presenter was very delightful. :) her website is   optimalhealthandhealing.com.

Enjoy your cake day!!! Just be sure to move extra today:)

No comments: