Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 10/31/12

First, I want to say special prayers for all those suffering from Hurricane Sandy's wrath. We and our town did very well. Very few power outages and no major flooding. Just a few trees and limbs down but other than that, we did great!!!

Hope everyone else had a great Halloween!! I just realized today that it is exactly 3 weeks until Thanksgiving!!! Yikes. Here are a few Halloween pics.... Beware they are spooky.


Enjoy your Thursday everyone!!! I am off to my morning Pilates Class:) Then a day of cleaning up Halloween decorations and maybe a good cardio workout to work off all this candy. I did have a few pieces...ok, a lot of pieces of candy. Butterfingers are my favorite.

Question of the day? What's your favorite Halloween candy?

No comments: