Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, February 18, 2013

PRESIDENTS DAY 2/18/13

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY!!!
Ok, ok, ok….I am still alive. LOL!! I found out that I had a sinus infection then, the antibiotics the Dr. gave me caused an allergic reactionL so, I am still recovering unfortunately…. Lots and lots of yoga, rest and relaxation. I am dying to run again, I even bought new shoes!!! Now, I just need to get better. Ughh!!

I hope all of my friends, family and viewers are in good health. I never thought this would happen to me since I am so healthy otherwise.

I don’t eat dairy (if I do, it’s not from cows, ie… sheep or goat) I eat right, and exercise and get lots of rest.

Tonight we had my cauliflower crust pizza with a tomato base “Cauliflower Rice” . Yum!!

The kids are off this week so, we are busy, busy!!!
Today was “Mall Day”
Tomorrow is “Movie Day”
Wednesday/Thursday is “Hang out with friends day”
Friday we are leaving for the weekendJ


No comments: