Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, February 25, 2013

Updated Recipes

Good Monday morning! It is absolutely beautiful out this morning.

I have made a few updates to my recipe section.

I will be posting our dinners for the week, snacks…. some great breakfast foods. I hope you take the time to check them out!! Some great stuffJ

Today workouts:
Cardio ~ I did hills this morning on the treadmill
Strength ~ I worked inner/outer legs with back/ bi’s
Teaching a mega Pilates class (to include, body weight and weights)

I hope to post a more active workout schedule to follow.


Now getting ready to have breakfast with one of my favorite little men “Luke”!
Enjoy your day everyoneJ

No comments: