Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, February 7, 2013

slow and heavy 2/7/13

This morning I have been planning and preparing for the major storm coming!!! Somewhere around 18+ inches of snow, where do I begin?
·        Food (check)
·        Back up heat & electric (check)
·        Books (check)
·        Family time…..priceless!!!

Today’s workout is continuing my slow and heavy to help recover and rebuild my immunity. Back/Bi’s and back of legs(hamstrings)
Tomorrow weather permitting is my busy, busy day of classes. Then, waiting for the storm.

Menu: Not too exciting for me this week.
Breakfast: same greek yogurt with pineapples, walnuts, cinnamon & agave.
Lunch: ??? either leftover hummus, soup or salad
Dinner: leftover dinner from last night which is a basil/cauliflower pesto sauce over roasted veggies.

Friday is Pizza nightJ
Then, I’m thinking of making chili for the weekend!
Ok, Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!
**I will post pictures of our storm**

No comments: