Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Today is tuesday and I’m writing for tomorrows blog. I had to write and complain about my workout. I did my treadmill workout since Tuesday is my cardio day. So, I start with  5min warm up at level 3(walk) then ran at level 5 and each minute increasing the speed by one for 22min….27 minutes into workout so then I walked for 3 min.
Now, the real work begins….time to sweat!!! I pick up the pace into a sprint burning more stored fat (have plenty of that!)

At 30 min, I sprinted for 1min, then walked 1 min… I mean really sprinting!!! Kicking my butt literally, I was running so hard my heels were kicking my butt.  So, I remember I hit 43 min and time for my walk and I was suppose to sprint again at 44min. but I was so fatigued that I walked another minute. I was really feeling it today. Sweating bullets and wondering if maybe I still wasn’t up to doing the full 20 minutes of sprints??? I could just quit now, I did my 45 min. workout but, I didn’t. I pushed through it and made it to the 50 min. mark. Legs trembling and drenched in sweat but, oh so happy I stuck it out. Then, I did my Pilates legs routine….working inner and outer thighsJ but by then, I was ready to hit the floor.

Recouped with a swiss chard roll filled with shrimp, cauliflower, asparagus, feta and a little olive oil

Drinking lots of lemon, ginger water today because here’s the thing…. Think of your body’s stored fat like cold bacon grease. Once you heat it up by burning calories you have to have enough water or liquids to flush it out otherwise, the fat will cool down and stay put. You need to push the toxins out of your body through hydration.

Tonight for me is zero calorie noodles with a vegan pesto sauce and shrimp. (and lots of veggies)
I feel good though. Until tomorrow!!!
                                                                     Wednesday
Kids were off of school again “snow day”…Now I’m ready for spring.

Here's what we do on our snow days:








                   Thursday
Today’s workout: Cardio~ a great spin class. A new instructor and great friends!!

Then some great ab work.

Workouts are getting a little easier….I mean it’s getting easier for me to breatheJ


Madison doing the plank:) That's mammas girl!!
Enjoy your Thursday and Tomorrow is Friday!!!

No comments: