Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back in the groove!!!

Had a wonderful evening walk and then a wonderful morning walk with two of my bestest friends. Then, went spinning with another incredible inspiring friend. Notice a trend.....Get moving with friends!!!One of the best ways to bond is through sweat!
1 SWEAT IS FAT CRYING.
OMG!!!! I'm in love. The ladies from my Pilates group in Ashby have been telling me about "Roots The Natural Store". Went in today and fell in love. All the stuff I've been looking for and can't find in regular supermarkets. I found a Organic (raw) Rice Protien -whole grain brown rice isolate powder. No dairy, soy, and gluten free. Very good prices too. The Protein powder was 13.75. I really went in for Nutritional yeast which, I did find. Information is good. Get the word out. Please comment with new recipes or any help for everyone to read.
I am working on getting new videos up. New challenges with the family home!!!! Loving it though!!!

2 comments:

Beth Rau said...

Love the blog Stephanie. Looking forward to more posts.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for being so supportive. Keep checking. I update as I can.