Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stretching

This week my focus is on stretching since I'm taking it easy to heal my ankle.
When you are doing weights, you should warm up the body first by doing mild to moderate cardio. The purpose of this is to warm the body's core temperature first before you start your weight program. Also, when performing heavy weights your body will be more fatiqued if you stretch first.
When your main focus is to stretch as in a Yoga or Pilates, you can start right away into light stretching exercises holding for 30-60 seconds to warm the body. Once your body is warmed you can then move into more intense stretches or actually strength moves.
Dying to do my cardio....like spinning, running and walking with my friends. I'll be ready by next week!!!!

No comments: