Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

BREAD MACHINE RECIPES

Wholesome Wonderful Warm Bread (thinking of you Anna)
Place ingredients into bread pan as follows: 
           Wet                                       
  • 1 1/4 Cup warm water
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tsp. Milk of your choice(I use almond milk)
  • 1 1/2 Tbs. applesauce
  • 2 Tbs. Agave (I usually don't use the full amount)
  • 1 1/2 tsp. salt
           Dry
  • 2 1/2 Cups Wheat Flour (I'm going to try spelt flour, will let you how it turns outs)
  • 1/2 Cups of each Rolled oats and ground flax seed meal
          Place yeast in dispenser (2tsp.)
Set to Basic rapid bake(2 hours)
And Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Anna Sheridan said...

Thanks, Stephanie!! xoxoxo

Anna Sheridan said...

I am making this right now! xoxoxoxo