Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A NEW MORNING!!!

Today I awoke to the birds singing again, absolutely love it....However; being that it was only 4:30 in the morning, I decided to go back to sleep. So, Here is my green drink that I have after my morning run but before my weight workout.
First, I brew my Green Tea....This is the liquid that I use in my green drink. (8oz)


 Then, I cut 1apple, 1 orange, 1 carrot, 1 Celery, 1 handful of baby spinach, splash of lemon and fresh ginger root. I then place all ingredients in the blender(since, I don't have a juicer) add the tea and blend.
 Then pour over ice, drink and enjoy!!! It is delicious:) Trust me....Here is the final product.
Doing my squats!!! Not my favorite but gotta do them. I feel so thankful that I'm still able to do squats. I'm not worried about out performing anyone, just thankful that I'm still capable to perform a squat:) That is my message for today. Now, I have to get my sleepy little girl up to practice her pitching!!!
Enjoy your day everyone stay postive it's all good!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Forgot to say: Thank you everyone for all the positive emails. I guess you have to join to post comments. I did not know that. So, I'll be the first to post on my own blog!!! So much energy from all those veggies last night!!!

Anonymous said...

perfect form

Anonymous said...

I really love your blog. You look great and so healthy.

Unknown said...

Thank You!!!