Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

SUMMER IS DEFINITELY HERE!!!!

This weather is definitely bringing new challenges. Love the warm weather and I am not complaining but, When your business is working out and you want to do your workouts outside......The weather makes it a little more challenging!!!! Did my weights in the airconditioned room today!! I whimped out:)

Todays workout: I always do 3 sets sometimes 4 focusing on going heavy rather than reps
Leg/Chest
Leg extensions on the weight bench alternating with bench presses
Squats alternating with chest flys
Legs/Back
Hamstring curls on the bench alternating with reverse flys on the bench
Dead lifts with dead rows

Tomorrow  will focus on my cardio(light warm up jog about 20 min. followed by sprints 10 min.)
Shoulders- bi's and tri's

It felt good to do my heavy weights today. Most of the week I have been doing a lot of cardio and pilates exercise.

Todays tid bit is on the nutritional value of Coconut Oil: Check it out!!! waiting for my cinnamon apple bars to get done. YUM!!!
http://www.organiccoconutoil.info/

CINNAMON APPLE ENERGY BARS

1 Apple (granny smith is best)
1 Cup dates
1/2 Cup cooked quinoa
1/4 Cup raw almonds
1/4 Cup ground flaxseed
1/4 Cup Protein powder (you can omit)
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
pinch of sea salt
Directions:
Mix all together in food processor until desired consistency. If you like crunchy bars, blend less. For a smoother bar, blend longer. Then press into a sprayed pan and spread to form a square and store in freezer to harden. Eat and enjoy!!!





No comments: