Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, June 18, 2012

Well, Home from camping.....I think we made it home in one piece. Unloaded the car, did dishes, laundry. Then after a long hot bath got dinner ready. Homemade pizza!!!Yum!!! I had a veggie pizza(of course)



First, I roasted my veggies. Any veggies you like. I did, Zucchini, red bell peppers, red onions, asparagus, broccoli (top with a little olive oil and any seasonings of your choice). Put in the 400 degree oven for about 30-40 min. I also topped my veggies with fresh thyme, oregano and basil. Then sprinkle olive oil on pizza crust, then layer pizza with veggies and top with fresh parmesan cheese. Bake just until cheese is melted and enjoy!!!!
You can get any pre made dough of your choice from the supermarket... We do make our own dough. 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...

looks delicious