Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Friday, June 15, 2012

Gearing up for camping!!!

This first morning of summer vacation, we are packing, gearing up for our camping trip for the weekend:)
I organize the helathy food and activites. My husband is in charge of the car stuff and loading of all our gear and the kids pack all the games. Playing cards a must!!! I hope to post pictures of our hiking trips. Just like most families we are packing healthy burgers, homemade black bean dip, hummus and salsa. Also, healthy tofu sausages with sautees veggies. Of course we have to have Ice Cream after our hikes!!!
As I get better at posting, I will have recipes for low carb, vegetarians, vegans(I am trying to follow) etc,..so be sure to keep checking. I will not be posted on our trip as we unplug on our outings!

No comments: