Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Friday, August 3, 2012

Dip night!!

It's a beautiful Friday morning!!! Ok, a little hot:) Loving it though. Started my day off with a bang of a workout. My focus this morning was on strength for legs. Followed by some chest/tri's and a little shoulders but not much. My diet is pretty much the same, veggies, veggies, and more veggies. With so many fresh veggies available, I have so many dishes I want to try. Last night was a dip night since we were eating a little later than usual. I had some bean dip with homemade pita chips(corn tortilla chips) and a roasted eggplant hummus dip with....you got it with more veggies to dip. (cucumbers, zucchini, etc.). However; for lunch I did make a huge fruit salad for everyone to eat from. YUM!!! Watermelon, strawberries, apple, oranges, bananas, grapes... I even threw in some walnuts. Tonight is date night so, Not sure where we're going or what I'll have yet. It's always a struggle when I go out to eat. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Question of the day?
Do you struggle when you go out to eat? Where's your favorite place to go?(Mexican, Italian, Chinese, A little deli for sandwiches, etc....)

1 comment:

Anna Sheridan said...

This is a doozy... Italian is certainly the hardest (for me) to make healthy choices bc of the carbs and cheeses and everything delicious. I am steamed chicken and broccoli girl when it comes to ordering chinese, but my FAV is Mexican....fajitas extra veggies!