Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hiking day:)

Hi Sorry for the late post. I have been sooo busy. We had a wonderful weekend. Spent the day in Maine on Saturday. Well, I said good bye to one of my best clients. She is such a wonderful and positive person. I'm really going to miss working with her. Good Luck and Stay Strong "Ronnie"!!!! And I'm welcoming back another client. So, Lots of changes going on. Some changes are good!! Also, my sister has lost about 20lbs on her healthy living journey....Great job Laura:)

My workouts have been pretty much the same.
Cardio: I either run on the treadmil or today the kids and I are going hiking.
Strength Training: Alternating between Chest/Tris and Shoulder/bis and legs/shoulders
Stretching: Yoga/ Pilates

Diet: I tried a ALT(Avacado, Lettuce and Tomato) It was wonderful:) Nice for a summertime meal. Looking for some new dishes....will let you know if I find anything tasty! And please let me know if anyone finds something worth sharing.

Enjoy this beautiful, beautiful day everyone!!! We are off to hike the MT.

No comments: