Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday August 18, 2012

First, I want to give a friend a shout out....Lorie is doing her first Ironman competition is Ca. this weekend!!! "You rock Lorie"!!! 

My workout on this rainy Saturday morning was:  ran on treadmil for 50min. then back/bis weight training with some light leg work, ended with a great stretch!!!

Still working on my soy story!!!

Here are a few of my favorite website that I follow.
  • cook to heal
  • worlds healthiest foods.org
  • one lil' vegan - (blog)
  • the garden of eating diet- (blog)
  • reboot your life-(blog)
***I don't really follow any workout videos or websites because for me it comes so naturally and is so personal. I do my workouts according to how I feel that day and what my body is saying to me.
If I feel tight and just want to stretch that day then, that's what I do. If I want to just run and zone out then, that's what I do. If i want to feel strong then, I do my weights!!! It's all good:)

Enjoy the day everyone!

Question of the day??? What are your favorite websites???

No comments: