Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mid week workout!! much needed:)

do 3 sets!!
Today's workout was very needed!!! Had a great cardio workout on the treadmil. Then, I did my weight routine of some shoulders/legs but primarily my focus was back and biceps. I worked out outside and it was so nice and relaxing....a cool breeze!!! I did not tape the workout because everyone was still sleeping....just the way I like it. Here is another video from a previous day!!! Enjoy your day everyone.
We have nothing to do tonight but eat pizza!!! Using my spelt flour recipe found under my recipes titled
"from my ktchen to yours" then topped my roasted veggies and nutrional yeast. YUM!!

Question of the day?
What's your favorite kind of Pizza? Oven baked, wood burning stove or grill?
Mine is definitely wood burning- spelt flour- veggie pizza!!!

No comments: