Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1/8/13

Just realized this morning that I did not write yesterday. Busy, busy, busy.... However, not too busy to forget my intentions. Lasnight I made a Quinoa Mushroom Soup!! Yum! Very flavorful.

Monday workout: 30 min. Intense Interval training and then, 1 hour Pilates Class. Then, I was able to sit down and have afternoon Tea with a friend:)

Todays workout: I am going to do a nice warm up run. Then, another type of Interval training. I haven't decided yet??? I think I want to slow down today and work my strength... body weight and weights.
Tonights menu is???? We will be skiing tonight so, the kids will have the Mt. food:( I may bring leftover soup:)

Wednesday's menu I'm not sure yet? There are soo many different recipes I want to try. I was thinking of black bean cabbage rolls but not sure yet.
Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!!!

Just remember to breathe and enjoy life:)

No comments: