Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Creamy Vegan Carrot And Fennel Soup 1/23/13

Here it is Wednesday afternoon, and I’m sneaking my mid-afternoon break before the kids come home. So, Today I had one class filled with Heavy weights, light weights for a little endurance and core work….ending with some great stretches. But, no time for me to rest, I was then off to my spinning class. A short stop at the grocery store for tonight’s dinner, ending finally with lunchJ Wait until you see what’s for dinner, wait! Wait! Ready????? It’s A creamy vegan carrot and fennel soup!!! Yummy!!
One of the ladies that I follow has this recipe. Her blog is listed under Healthful Pursuits- Here’s the link    http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/2011/01/vegan-creamy-carrot-fennel-soup/

With homemade breadJ and salad too!!!

Since, today is the coldest its been in 2 years, I felt this soup is just what we need.

Breakfast 7am – greek yogurt with pineapples and walnuts and a tab of Agave.
Snack  10-11:30 – Green juice ( filled all sorts of great veggies)
Lunch 12:30 – Tofu salad
Break time- 2pm Warm peppermint tea
Dinner – 5pm Creamy carrot and fennel soup with bread and salad
6:30pm Basketball!!!

Workouts:
Teaching Class 9-10 am
Spinning Class 10:30-11:30

Enjoy your Hump day everyone!!!

No comments: