Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year's Roasted veggies with Quinoa 1/2/13

Happy New Year!!!! Any New Year's resolutions. I don't really make any. So, I like to hear all about other peoples resolutions. It is time to get back on track though. Kids are off to school, my husband back to work and So I am back into my routine. I have morning clients then, spinning class with a friend.....and so on and so on.

Menu: I made the Eggplant Stew from Mondays post last night. I was delicious!!! Even my 9 year old son loved it!!! Tonight will be leftover and tomorrow night is ROASTED VEGGIES WITH QUINOA.
No recipe necessary: Roast any veggies of your choice( Eggplant, any or all Bell Peppers, Onions, Sweet Potatoes are always good with Quinoa). Place all veggies on a baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil(enough to coat) sprinkle with salt and bake at 400 for about 25-35min. depending on your desire of doneness. As for the Quinoa follow the directions on the package.

Keep up with your workouts.... Focus today on Quality over Qauntity!!! focus on good form rather than how many reps you can do. Don't forget to add a little cardio of your choice and good stretching with Pilates!!!
Here are a few pictures of our New Years Eve snowboarding!!!

Enjoy!!! Until Friday!!!

No comments: