Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, January 21, 2013

Need Bread Help!!! 1/21/13

Today started out the same as usual…. Well, sort of! Kids are home for Martin Luther Kings Day so; I actually got to sleep in today. Then, off to teach my Pilates class that I love so much. Class was filled with lots of laughs as we attempted to work our core on the BALL!!!:) It was an intense class. I feel amazing the rest of the day. Spent the day with the family just hanging out, relaxing and having funJ Tonight, I am doing hill work on the treadmill.

Then, tomorrow is my Cardio day with Back and Bi’s. As for the kids, it’s Skiing night again on Tuesday. AND….They are off from school againJ

Here is a bread recipe I’m trying to master. I’m trying to replace the white flour with spelt but can’t seem to get the measurements right. The bread is good but real dense. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!


Ingredients

* 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa (or 1/2 cup quinoa flour)
* 2/3 cup water
* 1 cup plain yogurt
On Sale

* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoom sugar
* 4 tablespoons butter
Quick Recipes

* 1/2 cup quick oats
* 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
* 1 1/2 cups bread flour **
(this is what I want to replace with spelt??)
* 1 1/2 teaspoon yeast
Watch Now!

Directions

Add the quinoa to a saucepan and cover with the water. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, covered.

Turn off heat and let quinoa sit, covered, for 10 minutes.

Add all ingredients to bread machine, including cooked quinoa (or quinoa flour), according to manufacturer's directions.

Program machine for a whole grain loaf and bake.

Number of Servings: 12
Enjoy your Monday !!! Eat lots of great foods, have fun and love your lifeJ

No comments: