Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29,2013

I’m finally feeling a little better, after a few days of dry coughing, stuffy nose, not sleeping (well..Still not sleeping) and no energy. But, as you know with kids, you have to keep going. Tonight is skiing again. In the last two days, I have only done one Pilates class, just not feeling well. For me, the dry air in the winter is very hard on my respiratory system so, I have learned not to push myself.

Hopefully my body will be stronger after this little rest periodJ

As for our Menu:
Sunday: Roasted Red  Pepper and Tomato Soup
Monday: Curry Quinoa with roasted veggies
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday:???

I’m home today if anyone has any good ideas to share?

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!!!

No comments: