Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, January 14, 2013

Delicous Quinoa Black Bean Burgers 1/14/13

Please be patient while I work on my blog...

Today in our Pilates class we worked with bands, our legs are screaming! Worked our Chest by doing push ups on our knees then worked our abs. Taking short breaks between each segment to stretch. Ended class with some great stretches and cleansing breathes.

Over the weekend I made Quinoa and Black Bean Burgers
http://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipe/black-bean-quinoa-burgers/
And a Avacado Hummus
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/avocado-hummus-with-crispy-pita-chips-recipe/index.html

Then on Sunday, I made my own Chili...tonight I am putting leftover chili on top of Quinoa.

Tomorow is my Cardio day:) and ski club night.

Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:

Holistic classes said...

wow! It was nice reading this blog. Thanks for sharing