Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pilates with weights 1/10/13

It sure is a lovely Thursday, my 13 year old Made the bus this morning. This morning started with some hot Black Tea to warm and wake me up. Later this morning I will make my juice to take with me to PILATES.

We actually decided to have this BLACK BEAN EGG CASSEROLE


Directions:

  1. Preheat over to 325 degrees; grease a 9x11 baking dish.
  2. Saute onion in oil for 5 minutes; add cumin and cook for 2 minutes. Mix beans and onion, then pour into baking dish.
  3. Combine eggs, corn, milk, cheese, mustard, and cayenne in a large bow; pour over beans. Top with tomatoes.
  4. Bake until firm, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped herbs.
We all loved it except my 9 year old son. He ate it but did not love it. I was trying to work with what I have in the fridge so I did not have to go to the grocery store. Tonight’s menu??? Not sure! Maybe a little of everything, Leftovers, etc…

Enjoy your day everyone!!!

No comments: