Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, January 19, 2013

How many of these Super Foods will you eat today??

How many of these Super Foods will you eat today??

It is a windy cold Saturday! Today is filled with sports and swimming. That’s right swimming. We are going to an indoor heated water parkJ The kids are excited to warm up a bit. My Friday’s have become a bit busy. I have two back to back classes now. So, in one class we work with weights and some plyometrics for cardio. Then, my next class is all body strength work to include core work and stretches.

Last night was Pizza night again….I had my roasted veggie pizza on spelt crust. It was amazing. I wish i had a picture of it.
Today:
Breakfast: some plain greek yogurt with pineapple, nuts then, a green juice for snack.
Pineapple Green Juice Recipe:
makes 16-20 oz juice depending on juicer and produce size
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple
  • 4 stalks celery
  • 1/2 head kale
  • 1 small piece of ginger
Yum! A tropical bliss drink.

Lunch: Not sure yet.



Here is a great website for some great information.
I posted a link to the top Super foods. See how many you eat in a day.
I think I hit 4


Have a great Weekend!!! Stay warm and healthy, eats lots of Super foods this weekend!

No comments: