Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another Storm!!

Hi all!!! I wanted to post yesterday but got busy running around in preparation for “another” Storm! That’s right we are getting another 10 inches today (Thursday). So, needless to say kids are home again.

Today’s workout is a family workout. We are getting ready to head downstairs and hang out and just workout…. Have fun, exercising with the family.

Today’s menu:
I started my morning with my protein pancake. Dinner is listed at the top (eggplant)

Maybe… I will make a new video? Not sure because everyone is home and it’s so hard to keep everyone quite.

Today’s self esteem project for the family is: everyone is to focus on one positive character trait on other family members….not so easy for siblings!!

Enjoy your day! If you’re experiencing snow enjoy!!! And if you’re enjoying a nice sunny day…well…enjoy that too!!

No comments: