Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Circuit training

AHHH WEDNESDAY!!!  It’s another beautiful morning. It is amazing how good I have been feeling. I went from a terrible sinus infection, feeling like crap to feeling like I’m walking on clouds. So, full of energy.

Today’s workout: my morning class of weights and Pilates
Cardio: spin class!!!

Yesterday had a great circuit routine. So, My circuit looked like this:
I started with a warm up walk for 5 min., then a light jog for 10 min.
·        Squats- Military Presses- Sprints(1 min. each x4)
·        Lunges- Chest presses/flys-Sprints(1 min.ea x4)
·        Skull crushers-narrow presses- kick backs-sprints(1 min. each or 30 sec each arm x4)

Then off to parent teacher conferences and working the school book fair!!! It’s all good though.

Tonight’s menu is leftovers.  Which I have to say that I made the Lentil Meatloaf and ohhh my Gosh… It was awesome. And, The “Vegan” Tuna salad was just as delicious. Even, my 9 year old loved it. I made some healthy bread to go with itJ The only thing now is my Husband, whom doesn’t even like sweets, is requesting some more creative and fun desserts!!!
Any Ideas???

Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments: