Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday's workout

Today has been another busy day, after a very busy weekend. However, I did manage to teach my Pilates class, do my strength training and even run a little.

Pilates was a whole body workout. Strength for chest/shoulders, inner thighs after which I ran just for about 25min. Then, I had a great stretch. But, I did one of my biggest no-no’s…. I ate my leftover dinner of Hummus for lunch but, while I was unloading the dishwasher. So much to do and not a enough time. Still, I should have taken a few minutes and ate my lunch.

My eating is still the same. I had homemade breakfast bar for breakfast, leftover hummus for lunch and roasted red pepper/tomato soup and salad for dinner.

Enjoy your Monday everyone.

Tomorrow is Cardio Tuesday. Then I’m tour another private school for my kids. Wish me luck.
***I have not been able to update my menu at the top, maybe tomorrow:(

No comments: