Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, March 18, 2013

Today has been the usual Monday morning. Kids off to school and I was off to teach Pilates with weights.

So, after a weekend of a not so good eating weekend, I am doing the Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse. However, I am modifying it a bit. Instead of having just juices all day, I am only doing the juice cleanse for breakfast, lunch and then having our normal dinners. So far I have had the breakfast, lunch juice…..really good or maybe I’m just use to weird foods combos. Tomorrow I am having the dinner juice for breakfast since I did not hat it today. Speaking of tomorrow…..Another snow day is coming!!! 8-12 inches of snow.

Tonights menu is leftovers. I got my inspiration from this recipe.
I added more veggies and used soy/tofu free chicken alternative!!

chicken with cauliflower and olives paleo dinner recipe

Tomorrow will be the oatmeal pizza with a salad


TODAY’S WORKOUT:
Am Pilates class with light weights
Cardio ~ running on treadmill, walking and running uphill and some speed walking.
Strength~ Heavy weights for back and bis working out in the pm with the familyJ

Ok, Enjoy your week!!!


No comments: