Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, March 11, 2013

VEGAN MEATLESS MEATLOAF

The kids actually had a full day of school! I thought I would have all this time to catch up on things but here it is after and I’m just now able to write in my blog….

I am making this awesome “vegan meatloaf” I am posting it at the top. It looks too good not to share. Then mashed cauliflower (instead of potatoes) and some roasted veggies….

Today, I feel awesomeJ  I started my day with my grapefruit juice. Then did my workout….
Cardio on the treadmill. Iam increasing in endurance and speed. Then, I did some weights and about a million burpees. They never get easier!!!
Madeline and I tried to get into spinning but it was already full. I was soo hoping to get out of the house. The weather was nice and I could have ran outside but the snow is piled so high, It’s really not safe. Oh well, I know it will come eventually.

Tomorrows workout is much of the same: More of a weight dayJ I always start with a light jog to warm up then hit it hard with the weights.
Chest/ tris/shoulders and then legs…

Have a wonderful Monday!!! Looking forward to a busy week!

No comments: