Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Chissle your chest and sculpt your legs! Dinner tonight....Curry pumpkin noodle soup:)

What a hectic weekend!!! I won't bore you with the details. We did manage to get some apple picking in! I bought a fresh pumpkin to use in my "Curry Pumpkin Noodle Soup". I figure with everyone in my house getting sick, except me, it was time for some warm comforting soup!!!

Later today, after all the household chores are done....wait a minute! Are they ever all done???
I will be making my fitness video for today's post on chissling your chest and sculpting your legs.
Workout to include: 3 sets of Bench Presses followed by 3 sets of chest flys (moderate to heavy weights)
                               3 sets of squatted step ups for legs.
***All this for me will done after I go running with my daughter:)
Enjoy your first Monday of Fall!!! Love it!!!


Question of the day: What is your favorite fall activity? Mine is definitely apple and pumpkin picking, and hay rides and apple cider and carmel apples, and cider doughtnuts and.... I guess I love it all!!!

No comments: