Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Labor Day weekend! 9/1/12

Happy Labor Day weekend!!! I wanted to post yesterday but of course, I was too busy. After my morning workout yesterday, it was time to do all my errands. Then running kids around and finally our Pizza for dinner and a movie, Which of course I fell asleep!!! I woke up on this beautiful morning did a great stretching routine and went for a run:)

No new recipes to report. Well, we did have a sweet potato chilli on Thursday so, this weekend will be our last grilling out weekend. All the kids sports will take over our weekends.

We are hiking tomorrow and going to the beach on Monday!!!
Enjoy this beautiful weekend everyone!!!

No comments: