Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Eating to stay in dress!!!

My husband and I are celebrating our 24th wedding anniverary this weekend. So, After a great night with a surprise Barry Mannilow concert, I am taking today off. Whistle, whistle, whoot, whoot!!!!

I made my husband a spelt flour cake with a peanutbuttery coco powder frosting!!!
We ate at a lovely restaurant and ate Hummus, Spinach/feta dip with carrots and celery for dipping. I had to stay fitted in my dress:)

Yesterday's workout included a fullbody weight routine.
Today(Saturday) Off
Tomorrow: Cardio/weight routine to include plyometrics

My favorite Barry Mannilow song is "I can't smile without you" but there are so many!!!
What's yours?

No comments: