Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Discover the many health benefits of Lentils! Recipe included

Busy morning already!!! Up at 6am to clean up and make fresh bread. Then, I made fresh coffee ( 4 cups of water and 2/3 cups of ground coffee....bring to boil and then simmer with 1 cup of brown sugar (reduce if need be) 1 whole cinnamon clove and 1/4 slice of orange peel. Simmer just a few minutes as not to bitter the coffee then strain into a pitcher and pour into mugs with 1 whole clove of cinnamon and a slice of orange!!! Yum! great on these early cool fall mornings. I also made a great homemade breakfast for the family before church. (so they are not so tempted to eat the donughts). I could feel a day of wanting to eat out comming. I was hearing echos of "Let's go out for breakfast"! And "Can we go out for Dinner???"  * NO* It is a little more work for me but "oh" so worth it.
So then, I put my crockpot soup on. My soup recipe from "From my kitchen to yours" Sweet potato, lentil and carrot but, I also added 1 large chopped apple. Starting in October I am focusing on the health benefits of Lentils and Apples.

Workouts to include strength training and stretching exercises.
Today's workout was one great run while the family went to church, nice and relaxing. Today was my Sunday off from church.

Enjoy your wonderful Sunday everyone!!


No comments: