Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner ideas 11/20/12

Two days until Thanksgiving!!! I can't wait. We are celebrating my with my Brother and his family!!! It's early on this Tuesday morning....I'm waiting for my 6am client. Most everyone already has in mind what they are eating or bringing to their Thanksgiving Dinner. But, there are healthy alternatives to the traditional meal. Enjoy the feast but focus on family and friends and not so much on the food. Get a good workout done in the morning to help rev your metabolism and lower your insulin. Also, go for a walk after your meal. Wear form fitting clothes and not loose ones to remind you when you are full. Here are a few other ideas:

Go Vegetarian this Thanksgiving.
http://cathe.com/a-healthy-thanksgiving-dinner-for-vegetarians

I will be making a tofu pecan pie this year:)

Workouts: focus on slow and focused:
http://cathe.com/mindful-fitness-the-importance-of-focus

working a slow and mindful focus when doing strength training not only burns calories but helps to steady blood sugar!!!

Enjoy your Tuesday!!!

I'd love to hear any Thanksgiving Dinner healthy ideas???

No comments: